sábado, 17 de diciembre de 2011

Entre Sedas y plumas


This work was done for class , the subject was totally free, and I decided a combination of animals and humans, a subject which I have wanted to investigate for a while, and I hope to do a lot of illustration and material about it .
I want to take interest in animal anatomy and not only stick to the human figure , besides, I feel that the possibilities of species combination are endless, and results can be beautiful. If you have a chance, pleaso do look at a book of Gaby Herbestein "Birds of Paradise" which is a collection of amazing photography that combines nature with fashion.
Tools: pencil colours and soft pastels
The original looks much better, unfurtunately the scanner "broke" the colors quite a bit.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario